The Cocker’s mom is either coming down with a really bad cold or has the flu. So the humans decided to postpone the party until next Saturday, same time, same station!
My mom saw her vet doctor today. He was very pleased with her BP and cholesterol: she doesn’t have to go back for two months! Hopefully by then some weird test he’s ordered for her thyroid (whatever that is) will be back and he’ll know what to do for it. My friend Chris, the animal communicator, says Mom’s thyroid is dead and Mom’s vet doctor agrees– he just wants to find out how much dead.